The best cereal!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite cereal . . . . . . . hearty, barely sweet, but not bland tasting, and it stays crisp in milk far longer than many other shredded wheat type cereals. Delightful with sliced banana. I find it sticks with me all morning, too. Just an excellent product.

Delicious Healthy Cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well, this is more for myself than for other people. Writing a review to remind myself to re-buy this cereal. I've been shipping in cereal for about a year now, trying to find cereal that I enjoy eating and that my body enjoys as well. This the first one that I can give a 100% good review to. It's absolutely delicious and chock full of fiber and protein.

Yummy as usual

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like how this cereal is slightly sweet.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite types of cereal. I couldn't tell by the description when I ordered what exactly "autumn wheat" meant. It doesn't tastes particularly autumnal in my opinion but luckily it is slightly sweet--not just plain shredded wheat. I tried the cinnamon kashi cereal last time and it was a little too strong for me but this one is perfect!

Mmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Loved it and i will order again👍

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this!

x

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great!

Never go wrong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cereal is incredible in all its shredded glory.

SweetSweetSweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So delicious that!

Tastey organic cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice crunchy, organic, naturally sweet cereal!! So nice to have a crunchy small biscuit FULL OF FLAVOR with the hint of organic sugar. LOVE LOVE LOVE this cereal!!!! My Mom who doesnt even like small biscuits LOVES this one ! :)

1 2