veldig gode

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

billige barer som er sunne og metter mye. vil kjøpe igjen

not really convincing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i must say that i was a little disappointed by these granola bars. Maybe i also expected to much of the cherry flavour, but to me it was almost absent. Nevertheless, nutritionwise, these bars are a great snack that are not to high in calories and serve enough protein.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first it was an unfamiliar taste because I was so used to bars with extreme amounts of sugar, but now that I've tried it I feel so good after eating it, no more sugar rushes. finally a bar that can satisfy you between meals AND you feel good after eating it, not like when you eat junk/things with excess sugar

WELCOME TO ENJOY EXTRA 10% OFF. PLS CLICK THE LINK BELOW : ***. Get 10 PERCENT OFF HERE. ***.

Posted by GET 10 PERCENT OFF HERE on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time buyer, I have sweet tooth, so I bought it for my craving for snacks/tidbits to control my weight. Please Copy & Save this *** L H V 8 6 6 *** that never expire and you can use it on your next order at iHerb of every order you placed.. Dears to All (New & Existing)Members of iHerb, Before you check out, Please Welcome to Enjoy ( 10% Off all in total) 5% Off + 5% Rebate you will receive as Loyalty Credit and you can use it on your next order at iHerb of every order you placed. In your shopping cart, simply click enter to apply *** L H V 8 6 6 *** .

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

!!! Great next to the coffee!

the best oatmeal bar of this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried all oatmeal bar of this brand and this is the tasty one. 这是他们家味道最好的燕麦棒。

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, they disappear fast!

great pre-workout snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my go-to before working out! taste great and provides me with sufficient energy before a workout!

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best I have ever tasted.

Good taste and texture!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like these and so did my grandchildren. Will buy again.

1 2 3 4