Love, love, love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yummmmmmmmm!

So good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So good! I finished the whole box in about a week. Reminds me of the golden grahams I ate when I was a kid.

great cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have this cereal (less than the suggested serving size) with a banana and almond milk for breakfast and it's awesome. The taste is perfect and I stay full until lunch even though I'm running around all day (kindergarten teacher). Going to try other flavours but can't wait to get this one again.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find a healthy cereal my husband likes, but this one is supper yummy! We've bought it a few times and will continue to buy it!

Cinnaomon Harvest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This shredded wheat cereal tastes great but isn't too sweet. Thankful to have it available from iherb.

Perfect for cinnamon lovers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great cereal. I usually buy two or three boxes at a time because they're so yummy. Its slightly sweetened and really cinnamon-y.

Super Yum.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These I LOVE. My favorite cereal from back home is Frosted Mini Wheats and this box of cereal curbed my craving. Granted, they aren't frosted, but otherwise they are just as delicious.

Can't go wrong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My favorite Kashi cereal by far; it leaves you feeling full and satisfied. Great taste!

Not too sweet & just enough cinnamon

Posted by anomisyu on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My family (adults & 3 year old) love this cereal. It's not too sweet & has just enough cinnamon added. The only drawback is that it's very fragile & doesn't keep form in fluids (milk etc.).

Delicious cereals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These all wheat cereals are delicious and they are not loaded with sugar like most breakfast cereals, plus they are certified organic. I will repurchase them in the future

1 2