Kashi ..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again nice oat

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Finally, an instant oatmeal my husband & I can agree on! It's not too sweet, but also not flavorless. It has a subtle taste and is very filling, I will be ordering plenty more.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good

Good Instant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel if I am going to go for instant oatmeal, in terms of balancing ease, flavor and nutrition, Kashi is the best.

Sabor muy bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sabe mucho a canela y menos amanzana pero es un muy buen desayuno o simplemente mezclar con quark y huevos y hacer tortitas.

Pretty healthy and tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this item as a gift and they loved it. Kashi is in La Jolla, CA, close to where I live so I like to support companies taht are close to home. They have an excellent reputation on healthy goods, I just wish they would get rid of soy in some of their products because soy has been known (In studies)to be unhealthy unless it is fermented.

Kashi, Heart to Heart, Instant Oatmeal, Apple Cinnamon, 8 Packets (1.5 oz (43 g) Each)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This cereal is really good and the texture is really inviting. I am looking forward to trying the other flavors.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good oatmeal.. you can get cheaper at grocery store though

For kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son loves them, so no fight anymore to have him eating his porridge, but I find them too sweet, and strongly flavored