Help

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cereal is very tasty and crunchy, and the nutritional information looks quite good. The cereal is quite sweet - almost too sweet for my taste (and I normally have a great sweet tooth!) - and I sometimes feel like I'm eating dessert instead of breakfast. For this reason, I usually mix it with some unsweetened cereal flakes and fresh fruit, and get a nice, tasty bowl of cereal (still sweet, but not too sweet). However, the ingredients are healthy, and I can see that this would be a great alternative for someone trying to switch into healthier/more natural cereals, or looking for a cereal that kids would like as well. I wish there were some more blueberries and that the cereal was organic (like many other Kashi cereals) - but all in all, it's a very good, tasty cereal, and I will buy it again. :)

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Kashi does a great job in putting natural flavours in their cereals

Favorite kashi cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Only kashi cereal with no wheat so we buy this one. This is also my sons favorite cereal of all the kashi and other cereals!

Just a hint of sweetness!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this cereal. It has just a hint of sweetness and NO high fructose corn syrup. I will definitely be purchasing this again.

Tasty and filling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Delicious breakfast or mid-morning snack as I like to have it! Waiting till iherb get more in stock so I can make my next order!!!

Oat Flakes & Wild Blueberry Clusters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taste great, blueberry clusters mix perfect with milk.