Interresting taste and high quality

Posted by 4967859512776799537 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A new kind of taste for those who are open to new. Haven't really felt the effects of sedation and chill. But maybe I need to double the recommended dosage.

Still tastes like Mud

Posted by Reviewer1220209 on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this kava product because it was supposedly the least "mud" tasting formula by Kava King. First of all, all kava tastes like mud so this is fine but it can get in the way of drinking enough or drinking enough fast enough to appreciate the effects. To get rid of the mud taste you MUST MIX WITH MILK/SOYMILK/Other Nut Milk. Mixing with milk MASKS the mud taste until you BARELY notice it. With milk this does taste like a vanilla smoothie.

Good product

Posted by 5645194035842470539 on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This kava tastes bad, but not as bad than "normal kava" so I find this product really good and really easy to use : just 2 or 3 teaspoon in a cup of water or tea and enoy it :)

Tastes better than the vanuatu blend, less powerful

Posted by 5646483333340062460 on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The original ones is stronger. This does mask much of the bad taste though

good

Posted by 4841974250442679250 on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good price fast shipping I just really wish they would put it in a regular shipping bag and not a big box.

Great Product!

Posted by 5344922242844213910 on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been ordering this particular product for the past year. The service is great and I receive it pretty quickly. This brand of Kava and the flavor is by far the best I've ever tasted. It calms my anxiety better than anything I've tried. So thank you iHerb! You've got a permanent and happy customer.

not bad

Posted by 5435419455865642911 on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

mixed this into a smoothy with almond milk and banana to mask bitterness smelled divine and tasted good, numbed the tongue but not much beyond that - maybe need several cups in one sitting ?

disappointed

Posted by 4852236195979098466 on Aug 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Kava King for awhile now. I thought I would try a new flavor. When I added the powder to the water and started shaking it turned to paste. After I added about 16 ounces of water it was still extremely thick. I couldn't shake out the chunks so I never drank it. I wish it mentioned that in the description. 40 dollars down the drain.