Delivers the Kava experience

Posted by djsoma on Apr 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

From this drink I get everything I love about Kava Kava. It comes with very nice sewed bag and Kava powder double-packed to two plastic bags, one with a ziplock. I just put it in the bottle of spring water, shake and enjoy the numbing effect in the mouth and instant calming effects for the mind, muscles and nerves. For me the taste is a part of the experience, so I just enjoy it as it is. My woman didn't like it at all but she's still new to this wonderful, magical root. Of course you can add anything to the drink to alter the taste, like flavored stevia drops (cola and english toffee are my favorites).

strong stuff

Posted by Reviewer2175885 on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my first experience with Kava other than in tablet form. I can say that while the tablet form did nothing for me, even when I took three times the recommended doses, this Kava hits straight away. I would compare the feeling to being drunk. So it must be strong authentic stuff. I am giving it four stars because I didn't find that it improved my anxiety.

effective enough

Posted by 5465416215964391909 on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This kava is better than tablets and works quickly . I found it very good against anxiety and it makes me euphoric I must take 4 teaspoonful for more immediate effect. It's shame that it lasts for a very short period of time (one hour for me). It's a good product anyway.

Great product

Posted by 4740285308241560457 on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have just tried kava kava, and the effect of taking away my back problems and tension in my head and brain disappeared and I feel like reborn. I have been depressed for a long time, but now I feel that my life can get a fresh start. But I wonder anyway I can use this Kava every day without getting liver damage?

Decent and cheap kava!

Posted by 4764606977845027025 on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is not the most exclusive kava on the market, but it's cheap and works! If you are a kava newbie this product is great if you need to build up a tolerance (the reverse tolerance thingy). I would rather buy this than the capsules/tinctures, I have only tried kava tincture, and it did nothing for me...

Great Stuff

Posted by doesitwork on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used and reordered this kava powder many times and it has worked for me every single time. It's more cost effective than other products. If you already know that kava works for you and the flavor doesn't bother you, try this one out.

One of the Best Instant Blends I Have Tried.

Posted by 5392766905024660470 on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered instant blends from legit and strictly kava based vendor in the past, and this keeps up with those for almost half the price.

Vanatu Kava

Posted by 5587896620718709454 on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful kava. I've tried many brands and flavors but I love this the most. No straining, it's not thick and a little goes a long way. it's all about individual likes and tastes but I will stick with this brand.

Good Product

Posted by 4641957321572651899 on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the easiest way I've come across to take kava kava. It has a mild flavor compared to the fresh root, which some people find unpalatable. It mixes easily, tastes pretty good in water or milk with a little sugar, and is a great pain reliever/muscle relaxant. I have a lot of neck problems from a car accident I had years ago, and it quickly relives my neck pain and tension headaches I get, though the effects don't last very long. I bought it here because the site I was getting it from stopped carrying it, and this site has the best price for it that I could find. I highly recommend this product.

Great :)

Posted by 5632986165834723655 on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a sample of this before at a local market and was stoked to find it on iherb for so cheap! Works great for me - it really relaxes me and helps with anxiety! Taste isn't great but since it's a root there's not much they can do about that - tastes a little like ginseng, bitter but bearable. Tried it with fruit tea but the kava overwhelmed the taste of the tea so i've just been having it with water.

1 2 3