Kettle Baked Potato Chips with Sea Salt

Posted by singapore on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These potato chips are on the thick side and provide a different type of crunch to fried potato chips. But they still make an interesting and probably slightly healthier (65% less fat!) snacks compared to its fried counterparts. It's nicely salted so there is no compromise on seasoning. Try it if you are a fan of potato chips!

Got new packing - Brown bag with "BAKES" instead of "BAKED" on

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Always crave for chips but everyone knows it's greasy, oily and fatty... Now worry no more, this baked one just taste nearly same as the fried one, plus its BAKED! My frds said they taste so crunchy...taste like real potato (Kettle said it's made from real potato slices, of course), and what's more..not heavy seasoned! Taste just right! I wish iHerb also carry other available flavor, like Cheddar & Roasted Tomatao and Sour Cream & Onion... I am having braces, need to pay extra care to eat them as they are really crunchy..

Delicious

Posted by filmoyster on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great - don't miss them being "fried" in this baked version. These actually stayed pretty fresh too after being opened about a week later.

Nice and crunchy

Posted by Lillyhammer on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Simple sea salt is nice

So sad that this is discontinued:(

Posted by sinnaapen on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really hope this comes back again, because it's really good! I was really sad when I read that these are discontinued:(

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just loved these. Crunchy, tasty and fairly healthy, just perfect anytime, but I will have to buy more than 1 packet at a time.

perfect chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

baked, salted (a bit too moch), and very nice potatoe chips big enouth for two

Tastes good, feel good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why people say they taste bad? They taste good, are a bit thicker and have a deeper crunch to it. I really like it but especially so because I don't physically feel bad afterwards like I do when I eat some brands of regular chips. So in that sense, definitely healthier and I can tell. Will purchase again!

My quilty pleasure

Posted by Merinee on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They taste very good! :-)

정말 맛있어서 다 먹어버리게된다는 함정

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

베이크드라 감자칩이 좀 도톰하고 씹는맛이 있는데다 적당히 짭짤하고 감자향이 진한것이 너무너무 맛있습니다. 생각보다 양이 적고 그에비해 중량은 너무 무겁게 책정되어서 많이 못시키지만 강추합니다. 수미칩 다 발라버려~

1 2