salt and vinegar chip perfection

Posted by Reviewer2696769 on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i get genuinely angry when i see the poor reviews on these chips. My favourite flavor has been salt n vinegar from all brands of chips, these in particular are free from all the garbage and sticks to the basics of a baked sliced potato with simple flavoring like the salt and vinegar. If your not a fan of S' n 'V, then try their baked hickory barbeque. kettle baked chips are the best on this site for flavor/taste.

Always a tasty treat

Posted by cleaneatingvegan on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the baked to regular.

Discontinued? NO!!!

Posted by Reviewer3192716 on Aug 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just got a bag of these a couple days ago and they're already gone. Great chip crunch and flavor. I think these are better than the regular variety in terms of texture and taste. How could they be discontinued when I just noticed them on iHerb? Please bring them back!

Love

Posted by 5099657929219343142 on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really loved these chips. My favorite salt and vinegar chips are actually the Lays brand, because they are so vinegar-y. However, these are a close second. I appreciate that they are more natural than Lays. I especially prefer these baked kettle chips as opposed to the regular salt and vinegar kettle chips. These had so much crunch but without the oily taste of the regular kettles. They have the same level of vinegar flavor as the regular kettle chips. The only bad thing I have to say about these chips is that they are so addicting I want to eat an entire bag in one sitting!

Good

Posted by 4770794817842361117 on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good balance between salt and vinegar. And I like it because it's thick cut.

a little bit dry

Posted by Nesja89 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

but nevertheless very good as for baked crisps

For healthier eaters

Posted by 5276894094550423890 on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to write this as I should know better. This product offers a healthy alternative to those who are watching their salt intake, etc. I found the taste to be on the bland side and the texture to be a bit stale. I guess that's what come from removing what makes the Kettle brand so addictive. Recommend it if you must or want to avoid the salt. But, if you're going down that road, maybe chips aren't what you should be eating. Not a slam, just an honest review.

Not bad not great

Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not as good as the non-baked version

mmm

Posted by Goldie on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Most chips sold here are covered in MSG plastic oils and chemicals (yuck!) makes you fat and sick so I've avoided eating them but then I ordered these on iherb and lord help me I can't stop they are so good!!! My partner is addicted to kettle ships as well, they are all so tasty, our favorite is honey dijon, sour cream, BBQ and these bad boys! Yum

Much healthier option

Posted by 5553899464512720405 on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The baked chips are much less oily, which makes me feel less guilty to eat them. They taste really good, not as salty. Hope it could be cheaper though.