Almond butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this one, no salt and sugar added. Its all natural.

Nice Almond

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best quality of this butter is that there is not other ingredient. I have been looking for a high quality almond butter and this is the one.

Best almond butter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prefer almond butter over peanut butter and this has been the best i've tried so far. It is creamy and mixes fairly easily. There is some oil separation the first time you open the jar but I found that after the first initial stir, there was no more oil separation. Love the fact that there is no additional salt or sugar.

Great taste & made from just almonds!

Posted by jennar on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with this almond butter, it tastes so good! I also like that the only ingredient is almonds.

Delicious and amazing ingredients!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was the first almond butter I ever tried and it didn't disappoint me. I love the taste, the texture is smooth and creamy and there's no added sugars or oils. Highly recommend it!

Perfect creaminess

Posted by Sophiass on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its so creamy, easy to stir, and tastes delicious! All natural ingredients. Most importantly, no sugar added!

Delicious for someone who hates Almond !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I hate almonds. But for me, this is delicious. Smooth, not so thick and of course it's healthy. I hate sweet nut butter like peanut butter that's overload with sugar & fats !!! This must try ! But the price has since went up so much. A difference of $6 per bottle ! Ouch !

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First time trying almond butter and I love it. So creamy and fragrant and delicious!

will update soon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I haven't opened it yet.

Creamy goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the Kevala Almond Butter. It is very creamy, tastes very much like almonds, and has been a welcome addition to my breakfast smoothies.

1 2 3 4