A marvelous wonder of food science engineering!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Almond chunks floating in a bland soy filler. fool me once.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Could eat it by the spoonful. I do eat it by the spoonful.

Roasted almonds makes such a different.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has become a favourite that I buy again and again. The fact that this one uses roasted almonds makes it so good! I use it primarly on toast, on oatmeal and in energy bars. I have also used it it non-bake cookies with great sucess. A very nice variation from the good old peanut butter.

mmhhmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love love love the taste of this almond butter! When I made the switch from processed to natural, I had to accept that my peanut butters weren't going to have the same consistency I had come to expect. After eating the natural stuff a few times, you'll get used to and appreciate the real-ness of what you're eating. This particular almond butter is super sticky! (i.e., fun) Also, unlike other natural nut butters I've tried, this one doesn't separate as much so I don't have to stir forever. Oh, and the smell... swoon. This is always on my reorder list.

My staple nut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Been ordering this instead of J 'cos it's natural and crunchy.

LOVE!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this almond butter. Without sodium!! this should be the taste of almond butter!!!!

Love!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is my first time trying almond butter and i love the taste and crunchy texture. Will buy again!

Great taste, good price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, really like the fact that it's crunchy! plus 100% roasted almonds, no added sugar or anything.. I don't understand why someone would think that this product has soy fillers in it..

Give it a stir and enjoy

Posted by DaniellaMeans on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No complaints whatsoever, super yummy. Make sure you stir it.

Your perfect almond butter!

Posted by BioBeast on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

You have to stir it after you open it for the first time, but after that, no stirring is needed. I love that it contains nothing but almonds. I fell in love with this almond butter and had to repurchase it, because i ate the first jar too quickly!Love little almond pieces, this crunchy version is my favorite. Pairs perfectly with maple syrup and love this combination with my morning oatmeal. Tastes very well with fresh apples as an afternoon snack as well. Try it, you won´t regret it!

1 2 3