Best Tahini I have ever had

Posted by RodericRinehart on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smooth, rich, creamy, easy to stir, and good from the top to the bottom. I have tried many tahinis, including imported ones, as well as both organic and non-organic. This is the best one of any type. This will be the only tahini I ever buy again.

Just a bit thicker than water

Posted by Reviewer1467651 on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased probably a hundred jars of this over the years... I thought this was the best tahini out there. But the latest few orders the consistency is about like water... All the way to the bottom. No solids, no thickness. It seems hard to believe grinding up roasted sesame seeds can be this liquid. I wrote both iHerb (who did not even respond) and the manufacturer. Kevala just gave me double talk saying that is the way it is... Very disappointed and will go elsewhere for tahini from now on.

Kevala Organic Sesami Tahini

Posted by Reviewer2135862 on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a bit watery comparing to others but for the price, i cannot complain. It is also stored in a glass container (vs. plastic). The taste is good and i will order more.

Better than other brands

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think the quality is better,

Just "OK".

Posted by TheEmpoweredWay on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tahini is pretty average. Its a little hard to mix and ever so slightly bitter. This one was ok, but I will try another brand next time to compare.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1876239 on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I only use this in hummus, and it works great. No complaints. I store it upside down in the fridge, though, to keep the oil from going to the top of the jar.

Great

Posted by 5460293917633342378 on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I thought it was watery because of the oil on top, but it's super thick--beware. It tastes great and smells amazing. Totally great for making hummus, it'll last awhile. I think it's better than making it yourself--both price and convenience wise.

Love this tahini

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I buy this all the time. I actually buy tahini from the US rather than buying it here in the UK just because I like this brand. It's delightfully smooth, it's not too bitter like some brands and just tastes really great. I'm pretty much addicted to tahini!

Delicious-This is the best tahini I have ever had.

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Surprized at how good it is. It isnt bitter.

the best tahini

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting tahini I have ever had. Smooth and creamy with no bitterness.