Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My order just arrived today and I am seriously sitting on the couch eating these by the spoonful - The flavour is amazing! I was originally interested in these for their health benefits and as such am thrilled to find that they are so flavourful. One thing I would like to see is a complete nutritional information section in this product's profile.

Healthy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I sprinkle a couple of teaspoons of this on my rice, stir fries and salads. Black sesame is super healthy for you, as it has many health benefits, due to being rich in vitamins & minerals.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Slightly more bitter than regular sesame seeds. But tasty works great in my grain free breads, desserts & salad recipes.

Svarte sesamfrø

Posted by holahola on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Svarte sesamfrø er lekkert! Fint å blande med hvite også, og jeg tror de smaker likt.

Good for Horses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feed these to my Buckskin Tobiano Paint horse and it made her buckskin color darker and richer. It is an excellent source of EFAs.

excellent product. recommend it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent product. recommend it

Great quality at reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My friend recommended this to me. She eats it as snack. Great quality at reasonable price. I eat it with my oat meal in the morning.

fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells and taste fresh, Its my first time using black sesame I was familiar to white sesame but I reed about it health benefits, so lets see

Garšīgas melnās sezama sēkliņas

Posted by ekopreces on Feb 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Apēdu katru dienu pa 1 -2 tējkarotēm. Ļoti vērtīgas un gardas. Protams, pievienoju arī salātos, cepot bulciņas vai plātsmaizes.

Ok but no sesame smell after grinding