Its good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product together with the Kevala Organic Sesame Tahini, and I found this Black Tahini to be more flavorful, and, to my tastebuds, not as "strong" flavoured! It has a milder, sweeter taste and I use it as a spread on toasted rye bread!

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best black tahini found so far, taste the same with the one I found in India. So pure, dense and creamy. U can add into your smoothies, or spread onto bread/toast with honey or simply a pinch of salt

This is my go-to dressing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this brand of tahini. It has a great, addictive flavour. The only downside is that the jars aren't consistently the same and sometimes the tahini is a little too thick.

FOR EYE HEALTH

Posted by satokoban on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

THE BLACK COLOR IS ANTHOCYANIN THAT IS CRUCIAL TO EYE HEALTH, SO WHILE I PREFER TO WHITE TAHINI IN TERMS OF TASTE, I DO THIS BLACK TAHINI FOR THE HEALTH BENEFIT.

Great Black Tahini!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A friend of mine recommended this item. First time with black tahini. I enjoy the texture flavor and color. Totally recommended. AAA+

Black Tahini

Posted by ivyengland on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We got this for our daughter and she likes it. The taste is too strong for me.

好物

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

它無糖,有一點苦,但有益健康,希望能改善脫髪問題

THIS IS GREAT ON GALA APPLES!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has a more sophisticated, earthier, creamery, silkier smooth experience than peanut or almond butter.

Rich flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Be prepared for a bit of blackened taste. It's delicious in a savory dish and would also be great with a bit of honey.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

smell good, taste rich u can eat it in many ways, for example, add to raw honey/ milk/ protein shake...... will purchase again;)

1 2 3