My new addiction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thank God it's a healthy addiction, I confess to sneaking in a tablespoon of this creamy heaven every afternoon . . . I'm a fan of Kevala, but they have truly outdone themselves on this one, can't stop raving about it to everyone. The consistency is soo creamy and naturally sweet and it's only ingredient are cashews! I'm going to get a tablespoon now ...

cashew butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it was my first time to try cashew butter. I use it when I cook curry, and it adds exotic and rich touch.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Only complaint is cost, wish this was more affordable for everyday eating. Once you add overseas shipping its a luxury.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect

Creamy and delicous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delightful

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cashew butter has a gooier texture than peanut butter, but I like the taste very much. I recommend getting a variety of nut butters and enjoying small amounts of each at each sitting.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had never tried cashew butter before and I really liked this.

Cashew butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting. Smooth and creamy

mauvaise qualité : arrière gout amer (rance ?)

Posted by Lyllow on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Je trouve qu'il a un arrière gout amer. C'est la 1ere fois que je goute de la purée de noix de cajou. Edit : Après avoir gouté de la VRAIE purée de noix de cajou (de la marque Jean Hervé), je peux vous dire que cette purée Kévala est vraiment de très mauvaise qualité (en comparaison à celle de Jean Hervé). L'arrière gout étrange que j'avais trouvé dans cette purée (et que je croyais normale) est en fait un arrière gout de rance ou alors est due à un mauvais procédé de fabrication. je ne recommande pas

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We love the texture and taste and the fact that it's not sweet at all.

1 2