This stuff is awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2130841 on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a coffee addict and this stuff is amazing!!! The taste is strong, which I love. I was pleasantly surprised when I got it. I did not realize it came in a reusable tin! This is a great product and the packaging is worth the price :)

GREAT COFFEE

Posted by 5477183173425358397 on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found this coffee to be blended well and robust. It is dark in color and full of flavor. Yes, I will purchase it again. I drink coffee daily and find this coffee to be very satisfying and tasteful. It does not compare to store bought coffee.

love this coffee

Posted by Reviewer1369263 on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for some good strong coffee and this is very satisfying. I just ordered two more cans. Also the design of the cans is very nice.

Excellent Coffee!

Posted by 5083583190552678980 on Sep 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A STRONG cup of coffee, excellent in the morning. Heavy body, very low to negligible acidity and medium aroma. Very good for the caffeine addict.

Overly dark roast

Posted by FataMorgana on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good coffee, but the roast was too dark. We ought to try the middle ... But what a flavor of the whole house!

Great Dark Roast

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Deep, dark-roasted coffee, with hints of cocoa. A strong brew that stand up with taste. Very good dark roast. And, of course, Organic!

good

Posted by 5695210214172161781 on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good

amazing

Posted by 4921383965922742698 on Apr 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wow

Dark and strong!

Posted by 4818940035322598004 on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lovely! I love dark strong coffee and this is both. Recommend for black coffee lovers, don't ruin this with milk! :)

Not as great as others think.

Posted by 4615806100190853992 on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I look for more than strength and bitterness in my Dark Roast coffees, and this one has plenty of both but not much in the way of the delightful aromas that make good French and Italian roasts. It's good, even quality and well packaged, so good value for money. I'm still looking for the BEST on iherb though.

1 2 3