Very strong coffee...

Posted by acumen on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... I must say. I've tried almost all the coffee's here, and this one is a little bit better than the rest. But this is strong and dark, be warned! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Finest - Best - Coffee EVER!

Posted by forestcall on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is really fine coffee. So smooth. Not sour or tart. Very balanced flavor. Easily the best coffee in the world! Keep in cool, dry space. In summer heat best to keep refrigerated. Our family goes through about 1 can per week. Only problem with this coffee is Iherb does not stock enough! It could be the fault of the distributor.

this does it for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

more a kick in the privates than the ass. this coffee rocks.

Perfect name for a perfect coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is by far one of the best coffees I've ever had. I'm happy to get amazing Canadian coffee shipped to me in Israel for cheaper than in stores in Canada.

Tough

Posted by corske on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well roasted bean coffee tastes good and strong, has red tint a bit. Very oily, tart (in a good way), really dark but with smooth taste which leaves a pleasant aftertaste. Coffee beans are roasted evenly and look amazing. Good choice for coffee lovers! I am going to try more tastes from 'Kicking Horse', maybe medium after finishing this can. Btw this product has very likely reusable can. I recommend this product for those who love strong dark coffee!

Great coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Amazing aroma. This is much better than any coffee I can get in Moscow for this price (OR higher price). I was surprised at how the coffee beans look,when you open the tin - they're PERFECT! Smooth, shiny, round, and no crushed bits :) really liked it. BTW, shipping to Russia, Moscow was okay, took about 2,5 weeks and some disputes at russian post office, as usual... :)

Excellent coffee at a reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

To my taste this is a delicious coffee, robust but not bitter. I've tried the "Three Sisters" roast, the "454 Horse Power" roast, and this one which I prefer.

Great Organic Coffee

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Being an organic person, I didn't realize until recently that the amount of pesticides used to grow coffee beans! And I drink lots of coffee!!! This is a very good place to start searching for a great tasting organic coffee. Very good. However, I like their 454 Horsepower a bit more as it has more punch to it. But his one is very good as well. They offer several flavors, you have to test them out to see if what your favor will be. Highly recommended.

Great coffee and great package

Posted by odereviews on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First of all, this coffee has one of the nicest packages there is. Too bad that the shipping weight is bit high. Coffee tastes great (might be too much, if you don't like dark roasted), and this a nice gift idea to any coffee fan. Please notice that this is whole bean coffee.

Rich and full bodied...a treat to have in the morning!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yum. Loved Starbucks for years and this could switch me to a new brand!