from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The aroma of the coffee nice. But this coffee unpalatable.

Good strong coffee ...

Posted by acumen on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... which is still strong even though it's titled "medium". PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Not bad...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This brand of Kicking Horse Coffee was a little less spectacular to me than the Three Sisters Blend also made by KHC. Albeit unfair to the review, the beans were a bit stale and did not have much freshness. The beans were a bit toasty, and the more I got into the tin, the more I started to appreciate the flavor. The bean also had a very low oil content, which is fine, but I like my beans to be a little more oily, more like that found in the Three Sisters Blend. Still a solid cup of joe.

Nice Medium Roast Coffee

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sweet and smooth with intense body and brightness. Not a strong coffee, but very good flavor. And, of course, Organic!

love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this at a local store and was please to see that iherb had it for a couple dollars less!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A little dark for my taste. I prefer Columbian coffee, and although this isn't labeled for origin, I thought a Medium roast would be OK. Turns out I should look for light roast. :)

Great coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tasty, smooth, not too bitter. I loved it.

Great Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

And kosher!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good bean to try.

Not a Fan for Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you like Starbuck's with its somewhat burnt, over roasted flavor, then you will like this coffee. For myself, this had somewhat of a burnt flavor.