tasty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is the most tasty soya sauce from all which I tried! Это самый вкусный соевый соус из всех, которые я пробовал.

stor flaske, men ikke god

Posted by etiskhandel on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Flasken er mye storre enn det ser ut som, men det hjelper ikke når innholdet ikke smaker. Jeg likte ikke denne, syntes den var for salt

Great Product, Price and Service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Could not be happier with the organic soy sauce. It is flavorful, and does not contain any of the nasty GMOs that are present in regular soy sauce. The price was fantastic, as was the shipping. I could also not be happier with iHerb. This was the first time I ordered from them (I ordered 6 bottles of the soy sauce). The order was shipped for free the same day I ordered it, and it arrived, expertly packaged, two days later (each bottle was individually bubble-wrapped). This is service at its finest, and I will definitely be looking for other products to purchase from them. Thank you, iHerb!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Biological I always buy, good composition, I always in my closet. Greater capacity would be great

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

High quality and organic soy sauce

My Favorite Soy Sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor and great value

There is no better soy sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a great price and the quality is amazing, plus it's brewed in Japan :) I am not buying another brand, I am really happy with this product

Great tasting and Organic

Posted by HeartWYMC on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Living in an Asian country, where soy sauce is almost a daily necessity, it's ridiculous that I have to source and look for organic soy sauce to be shipped to me... but there you have it! This tastes the same as the Kikkoman soy sauce we have at home, perhaps slightly less salty, but it's brewed in Japan and it's organic. To me, that makes a difference. Best of all, I can get this at iHerb at a very reasonable price and free shipping!

soy sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tasty in food and organic.

muy buena

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

esta marca me gusta mucho. esta salsa de soja esta bastante buena, aunque al no ser baja en sal esta muy salada. el bote es enorme. si no fuera por el peso seguramente la volveria a comprar

1 2 3 4