Great taste

Posted by 4867373077123600229 on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soy sauce is a great gluten free product. It taste very similar to regular soy sauce.

Dark taste, great for cooking

Posted by 4669318488981443813 on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live in Japan and unfortunately have a wheat allergy. You would think I would be able to buy this soy sauce somewhere, but no, it's only available online through the US. What kind of weird world do we live in where that's a thing? Anyway, I am super happy that iHerb stocks this product. The taste is really deep and dark, which might make it a little overpowering for sushi and sashimi, but it is great for cooking and in soups.

Contains 2% alcohol

Posted by 5149551339682840389 on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm very upset coz when I opened the bottle there was a strong alcohol odor, but I bought this item coz when i read the composition it was not specified. I checked the manufacturer website and in the FAQ it is specified that this product contains 2% alcohol. Should be mentioned on iherb. This is very bad and I'm upset

Excellent tasting gluten-free soya sauce

Posted by bbchris on Feb 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Real soya sauce, made with soya. Soya sauce should never have wheat in it. this is the best soya sauce I've ever tasted.

no difference with the regular soy sauce!

Posted by ipanpan on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Been buying and stocking up on this GF soya sauce. Good when I am making JapAbese or Korean food.

Gluten-Free soy sauce in Asia isn't so easy to find

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We live in Asia, so it's a crime to order soy sauce from the US...and for this price! But, my daughter has gluten allergy, so it's a necessity. I also buy Kikkoman Reduced Salt soy sauce (also on iHerb). If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Exactly what you need

Posted by 4875708434300886902 on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is perfect. My boyfriend cannot eat gluten and this makes our life in Korea soooo much easier

High in Sodium

Posted by 5142218910675321782 on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was happy to find gluten-free soy sauce here but the sodium is outrageous. I use it sparingly.

Let's me enjoy Asian cuisine again

Posted by 5285187810783043109 on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfectly replaces soy sauce in any recipe. I love to cook and living in Korea, often come across dishes I would love to try but can't because of the soy sauce, but now I can experiment and cook at home.

Kikkoman, Soy Sauce, Gluten-Free

Posted by TeddyJessie on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Соус - как соус. Ничего необычного или особенного.

1 2 3 4