boy, are these good

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Our daughter came home from work with a handful of these, which she was nice enough to share. My wife and I loved them! Truly a wonderful taste treat. When my sweet tooth acts up I turn to these instead of junk food. Amazing! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

These. Are. Delicious.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I chose this brand and flavour because the rating and reviews raved about them. They didn't lie, these bars are delicious.

the best ones for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the mix of cranberry and almond. I will buy them again, even if there are a bit expensive.

LOVE THIS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered a bunch of bars that I could eat as a breakfast from different brands.. and this one by far was the most delicious. It is so good-tasting and I won't mind having this EVERY day. If you like almonds, and you like cranberries.. trust me you will LOVE this. Since this is basically what the bar is. I also feel confident in that I can see the actual ingredients and they are not masked by some dough like most "energy" bars.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great

Great bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice texture and ingredients, very tasty.

Healthy and Good Tasting Snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good flavor. Cannot go wrong with nuts and cranberries plus antioxidants. Will repurchase.

Excellent snacks for those who don't eat wheat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good and delicious snacks, only nuts and berries. Easy to take with you. I usually eat one before going to the gym.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My favorite.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is one of my faves!

1 2