i <3 this.

Posted by annannaljuba on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a rebuy. I really like the taste, and it has more grams of protein than of carbs! Only drawback is that it is kind of pricey.

A good way to snack / Отличный перекус

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great alternative to unhealthy snacks. If you like bars that are a little crunchy, this one is for you. The nuts mix is excellent, provides you with a lot of goodies for your body. I see some complaints about the cost but I would say - in the modern world it is not cheap to sustain health in general. If you want quality food, this one is a good choice. Это отличная замена вредным перекусам. Если вам нравятся "хрустящие" батончики, то это самое оно. Смесь орехов отличная, даст организму много полезного. Вижу, что некоторые жалуются на цену, но в современном мире поддериживать здоровый образ жизни в принципе не дешево. Если хочется качественной еды, это оно!

huge disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought these bars twice: the first time was really satisfying, the bar was full of cashews, whole macadamias and other nuts. The second time was completely disappointing: the bar basically only consists of peanuts! Like 90% of the bar is peanuts, I couldn't find a single piece of macadamia whatsoever. I couldn't believe this is the same product I bought before! I am utterly disappointed in Kind bards and most likely won't ever buy them again.

Nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have tried a few protein bars both from iherb.com and local stores. This is so far the best tasting. Crunchy and filling. Will definitely buy again.

Posted by lyikoRU on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good taste and aroma! Love it very much. Not too sweet and not hard. All in all just great!

Very good

Posted by koalena on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent snack, healthy and tasty

Kind Healthy Snacks - Almond, Walnut, Macadamia + Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They taste great and were very filling. I will order them again. Thanks Karen

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sweet, crunchy and satisfying. The addition of soy makes them high in protein. I keep a box of these in my emergency food supply and change them out regularly.

Kind health bars.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

these are really lovely bars.They give me all the protein that I need plus taste yummy.

Bland

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Filling. Edible, but not as great as some other flavors. Disappointed.