excellent very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good product and very tasty 100% I love this product is the best and cost and benefit.

Good Snacks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As a Celiac I am always looking for products that are gluten free that I can pack along in case I am unable to find something gluten free when I am out and about. I can sometimes find these bars sold individually in stores but the price per bar is quite a bit more than buying them from iHerb. They are GF ,healthy and taste great, almost to good though, I went through them pretty fast.

tasty and filling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this has become my favorite bar. i love it and i hope i-herb will continue selling it

Really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes just like a snickersbar! Very sweet, filling.

Totally delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I already knew this product and I used to buy it because I love it. This cereal bar has the best flavor I ever have tried.. My orders arrived a little bit late, but probably due to the Brazilian bureaucracy.

delicious of course

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Anything with real dark chocolate and nuts will certainly be yummy and these bars are that! It is summer where I am and they melt and are messy though. And I rather think that my own supply of chocolate and nuts in my bag is just as satisfying and less sticky

I like these ones so much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best tasty snack! I ordered the same pack for my mom, who is diabetic and she love them as well! She said, she has much more energy after she eat it :)

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So yummy my favorite flavor

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product name has "peanut butter" in it but they do not taste as if they have much peanut butter in them. But they do have a lot of whole nuts. Perfect afternoon snack.

Peanut butter never fails