Kinesys Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1979143 on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although is pretty much silicones+SPF, no clogged pores so far (using it for two months almost). No scent, no colour (looks like water). Skin feels like you have primer on (if you used make-up primer before, it's almost like that, not as strong maybe). I guess it works, I try to stay as little as possible in the sun so I haven't tested it to its true value. Lasts about 2 and a half months of daily use (on my face, neck, upper chest and back of the neck). To use on the whole body it would be wise to get the 4fl/120ml version. Dries fast.

Feels oily

Posted by reirei on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's oily but does not clog up pores, i use it when swimming

Great product

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good sunscreen. Has an oily texture, but doesn't leave an oily feeling on the skin. Is easy to apply and I keep it my bag all the time! ------------------------------ If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Convenient, easy to use

Posted by 5524016096707426596 on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love how it spreads on easily. unlike those horrible thick lotion which you actually have to use strength to apply this to your skin. This is a mild oil based spray. I even use it on my face.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2944918 on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used both I and my daughter and I was very happy! It is a very good made ​​and easy to apply. Do not block the pores and protects very well! I highly recommend!

i love it

Posted by 5236868835423999232 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i love it

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good spf for winter

Ok, but...

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has a fabulous consistency, primer-like, and feels weightless on the skin. This was, sadly, the only thing I liked about it, because it clogged my pores like crazy. 2 weeks later after I started using it, I had so many black heads (my skin is usually very, very clean and problems-free) so I stopped using it. I prefer the Kiss my face face+neck factor SPF30 although that one is a bit too much in the summer months.

good and convenient

Posted by Reviewer1087421 on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's convenient for use.

Handy sunprotection

Posted by Reviewer3230267 on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A smaller bottle than expected, but easy to carry and one spray is enough for the face. No smell of solvents or anything.Like it. Will order more.

1 2