Kinesys Sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although is pretty much silicones+SPF, no clogged pores so far (using it for two months almost). No scent, no colour (looks like water). Skin feels like you have primer on (if you used make-up primer before, it's almost like that, not as strong maybe). I guess it works, I try to stay as little as possible in the sun so I haven't tested it to its true value. Lasts about 2 and a half months of daily use (on my face, neck, upper chest and back of the neck). To use on the whole body it would be wise to get the 4fl/120ml version. Dries fast.

Feels oily

Posted by reirei on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's oily but does not clog up pores, i use it when swimming

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i love it

Convenient, easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love how it spreads on easily. unlike those horrible thick lotion which you actually have to use strength to apply this to your skin. This is a mild oil based spray. I even use it on my face.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used both I and my daughter and I was very happy! It is a very good made ​​and easy to apply. Do not block the pores and protects very well! I highly recommend!

Great product

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good sunscreen. Has an oily texture, but doesn't leave an oily feeling on the skin. Is easy to apply and I keep it my bag all the time! ------------------------------ If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good spf for winter

Ok, but...

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has a fabulous consistency, primer-like, and feels weightless on the skin. This was, sadly, the only thing I liked about it, because it clogged my pores like crazy. 2 weeks later after I started using it, I had so many black heads (my skin is usually very, very clean and problems-free) so I stopped using it. I prefer the Kiss my face face+neck factor SPF30 although that one is a bit too much in the summer months.

Good sunscreen!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It does the job, period. No smell and the skin is well protected. The package is rather small so it can be easily tossed into your purse.

good and convenient