Caused me rashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product did not suit me at all. It caused terrible irritation to my skin with bumpy itchy rashes. It also feels quite oily and sticky when you apply it.

Hardly broke me out - worked great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Any sunscreen "hardly" breaking me out is a major step for me. EVERYTHING breaks me out except Bare Minerals sunscreen, cause it's a powder. This stuff only gave me just a few shallow surface zits which went away after a day or 2, and kept me from burning. I did have to reapply 2-3 times a day, but it was well worth it. I was in Mexico and in the water a lot and it did the job beautifully. This will be the only facial sunscreen I use from now on.

Best sunscreen ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best sunscreen I have ever used on my face. Does not turn my face white. No eye sting. Very effective. I am in my fifties. I know before I started using this sunscreen I looked my age, but was recently carded. I must have had a shocked look on my face, cause they told me they were sorry, but they had to card anyone that looks 30 or younger.

terrific

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent high quality natural sunscreen with loads of zinc oxide which helps heal existent minor skin cancer (to a degree). Goes on easily, spreads easily, smells nice, all natural, couldn't be better, thanks.

Met my expectations !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Such as very low-fat. His face does not make much white .