Buy it somewhere else for much less!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This review is not really for the product but for the price. I was very disappointed to find out that it costs almost 50% less at Target and almost 40% less at Whole Foods! I've always been a champion of iherb and tell all my friends and family about the fantastic pricing and service. It was my bad not to check pricing on this item before buying it on iherb, and would not have checked outside if I didn't happen to be in the shopping aisle. So don't buy this item here, get it elsewhere! And yes, I made sure that the pricing outside was for the 5 pound bag.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this flour!

LOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

5-stars, great product!

Glad I ordered this

Posted by ShirleyM on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a little pricy but I wanted organic flour. I have made several batches of biscuits and two loaves of bread in the bread machine. Texture is soft and light for both the biscuits and bread. The biscuit recipe I use gives me nine biscuits with a little bite size biscuit from the leftover dough because of the size of the biscuit cutter I use. Consistently, I get ten biscuits along with the leftover bite size biscuit. The bread recipe was most surprising. Biggest loaves I've ever seen to come out of this bread machine. Probably, the size gives me two to three extra slices, depending on how thick the slices are cut. I'll be ordering this again. In my research, i-Herb offered the best price.

Go Organic!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love going organic and I'm so glad iherb's website provides amazing items that are organic at fabulous prices.

Best Flour on The Market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is hands-down, the best flour I've ever used. Everything I bake tastes better, and the texture of breads and other baked goods is incredible. I will never buy any other flour. Check out the King Arthur website for some awesome recipes. The Cabot Cheese Bread is easy to make and so worth it. Thanks to iHerb's very generous free shipping, I can order these heavier items for a lot less than I can go looking for them in town, wasting time and gas. I highly recommend King Arthur products if you want your baked goods to be the best.

Great Flour!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love King Arthur products. I have been using their Whole White Wheat flour and now the organic All-Purpose flour and I receive endless complements on my baked goods.

Linda Fung, HK