Thank You!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

With a newly-discovered celiac in the house, I had been experimenting with GF baking. The celiac testifies that you cannot tell the difference between this and the "real" wheat pizza crust. I highly recommend that you follow the recipe given in the KAF website - search under blog for gluten free pizza crust - there are many helpful pics and tips there. Made cinnamon rolls with this too - twice - just okay, far from the killer cinnamon rolls I used to make. I will continue buying this, until I start making my own flour mix - this item is great, but rather costly.

great mix

Posted by 5030829864412264152 on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It was really easy to make and the outcome was great soft bread with good taste. the only problem I had with it was that it was too expensive for the amount of bread (two english cakes).

a real bread

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

While gluten-free and requiring a taller loaf pan to bake it, once I found the right pan, it started turning out perfectly. This bread lasts in the fridge, stays moist and I love how it toasts.

King Arthur Flour, Gluten Free Bread Mix, 18.25 oz (517 g)

Posted by 4655167759559671435 on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I so happy with this product, is the better.

Tasty and easy to make

Posted by 4809318830889437284 on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this warm with jam on top.

The bread is wonderful

Posted by 4803481744584545541 on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this bread mix! Bread comes out wonderful every time.

Excellent

Posted by 5222791838474140065 on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has to be the best bread mix I have come across and I have tried them all! It costs a little more than the others but in my book well worth it. It tastes like the bread I use to be able to eat. This is a keeper!

My family loves this bread.

Posted by Reviewer1297284 on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My entire family likes this bread and gluten free products are not always a hit at my house. I follow the instructions for making it with a bread machine, and it turns out great. Only problem is it is way too expensive for the amount of bread you get so I rarely order this. I would recommend this bread but with a warning about the price. I have yet to find a tastier replacement, but I am still looking.

still working through it

Posted by 5578344381553733467 on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's not exceptional but its not bad either. I'm just getting used to GF flours.