Great cookie mix!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I normally only like my home made cookies, but since I have gone gluten free (celiacs) and have discovered my daughter has gluten sensitivity, I have a few quick treat helpers on hand. This mix is one of my staples for making oatmeal or chocolate chip cookies. It taste great and the cookies are good the next day also. I normally make the full box and only bake what I need for that day. I then put the rest in wax paper in the shape of a log roll, wrap it up in the paper, then plastic wrap and put it into the freezer. I can remove them from the freezer at a later date, and then only slice the number of cookies we need, put the roll bake in the freezer and then bake my perfectly sliced cookies. Very convenient and my kids and the neighborhood kids love them. Two cups gluten free rolled oats and one cup pecan pieces works great for oatmeal cookies. I sometimes add more pecans and the cookies still turn out great.

have not tried it

Posted by adamuses on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

have not tried it

Yummy cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I make these with vegetable shortening and dairy free chocolate chips. They're gone in minutes.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I made these for company and everyone raved at how good they were! No one thought they were gluten free!

cookie mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

been making these cookies for a while. very consistent in taste and texture. great cookies every time!

Best Darn Gluten-Free Cookies, I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste just like how grandma would make them (minus the gluten and the sugar crash). I've added dark chocolate and cashew nuts and swapped the butter for coconut oil. Simply delicious.

Great cookies everytime!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect even when using an egg replacement. My dotter loves the cookies!

Best GF cookie mix around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have to say that this mix is the best I've tried to date. The best part is the cookies stay moist in a zip lock bag for days. Typical mixes make a great tasting cookie that gets dry and crumbly the next day.

Don't taste gluten free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm always looking for things that are GF but don't taste it so I can happily share with family and friends. These are super easy and definitely fit that description. A little sweeter than I usually like, but good.

맛있어요~~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

쿠키믹스 박스에 써진 레서피 대로 만들었는데 (저는 오트 브랜 가루, 호두, 쵸코렛을 add-in 했어요) 맛있습니다. 촉촉하게 잘 구워지구요~~ 재구매 합니다