The Best Gluten Free Flour Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recently needed to remove gluten from my diet and began to experiment with the various gluten free flour blends out there. I found that most of them leave a after taste that sometimes was not so pleasant. King Arthur leaves no after taste and I am able to use my regular recipes, just replacing the flour with the King Arthur gluten free blend and a teaspoon of xantham gum. It is great!

good flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a number of gluten free grain flour or flour blends and this has been the best I ever used. The muffin mix always makes better muffins, though since it has a lot of sugar I prefer using this MP flour. King Arthur has a number of recipes on their site for gluten free baking.

Love this flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of our favorite gluten free all purpose flours. Made in a dedicated facility.

great sub. for wheat.

Posted by Fantasy on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great multi-purpose gluten free flour. No funky taste or what so ever. Tastes and acts as expected. =)

nice blend

Posted by juliaheis on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good product--works well and is a nice blend

best gluten free flour mix tried so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best ready-mixed gluten free flour I've tried - used in batter for fish (British style fried fish & chips), coating for fish or meat, cakes and muffins.

Best gluten free multi-purpose flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best gluten free multi-purpose flour I have found. I tried the recipe for morning glory muffins on the King Arthur website and they are great - moist and taste like a regular (one with gluten) muffin. I used applesauce instead of oil so they are healthier. Hope to try one of their bread recipes soon.

Have'nt tried yet.

Posted by unniinnu on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have'nt tried yet.

Best Gluten Free Flour on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very clean tasting flour mix with a great neutral flavor and a great texture in baked goods.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice for gluten free recipes

1 2