Worth it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Organic is the way to go! I had noticed for years, if I ate regular wheat products, My joints made me walk like I was old!! I gained weight... Tried this product and my body has no problems...hmmm...

I'm satisfied with it.

Posted by cleaneat on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The title says it all. I thought it would be larger but turns out to be compactly packed and reduced a lot of storage space. I'm currently living in S.Korea and still can't get a hang on which flour to be used for baking and what not so I resort to buying King Arthur's. Plus, this came in a zip-lock bag for extra protection too, thanks iherb.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is good flour.

What is there to say?

Posted by JustSarah on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's flour. It's good flour that made delicious baked goods and was a convenient size to order in the mail. No complaints!

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I only use Organic King Arthur Flour for all of my baking. They have all different kinds & it's always fresh. I love the smaller 2lb bags, because I only cook for 1 & sometimes 2, so I buy smaller so it will remain fresh until I use it. It can also be frozen.

organic and unbromated in a small package

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use flour rarely so wanted a small 2 lb package. I also wanted the flour to be unbromated and preferably organic. This flour fits the bill. Thanks for carrying it, iHerb!

it's organic, it's flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

there really isn't anything more to say. it is flour. works like flour. tastes like flour.

for bread maker

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is very good at baking bread, must buy again. The flour is good at tasted!

King Arthur flour

Posted by sconley on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite brand of flour. And this little, tiny bag was great for my small kitchen. I may just go up to the 5lb bag though since I bake so frequently.

Flour of choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I only use this or Bob's Red Mill. I love to bake and if I'm going to do it I want to use the best ingredients. King Arthur makes great flour.

1 2