Wonderful Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The King Arthur website has a lot of great recipes. I just made the Irish brown bread recipe this morning, and it was really good. King Arthur flours are the best I've ever used and I will buy this again. It's hard to find in my local stores, but the free shipping from iHerb makes it easy to get it online. Thanks, iHerb!

BRILLIANT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thought this flour was amazing and I love it. would definitely buy it again. thanks.

Fantastic King Arthur Flour, Organic White Whole Wheat Flour, 5lbs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We are familiar with this superb product, because we are loyal King Arthur customers. We decided to purchase from iHerb this one time. The flour is a great product with all of the good things still left in it, without pesticides and added ingredients. I must say that I was not too happy that I received a package that was 6 weeks from expiring from iHerb. When I wrote to them about it, they offered to let me return it at my cost, which is kinda dumb. From now on, I will be watching out for expiration dates and suggest you do the same. This is the first time they have done this to me.

My Favorite Baking Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor and texture.

King Arthur Flour, White Whole Wheat Flour is Much More NUTRITIOUS than White Flour!

Posted by BeckySue on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this flour is USDA Organic and that this King Arthur 100% Organic White Whole Wheat Flour is milled from the entire wheat kernel so it contains all the inherent nutrition!

거칠긴하지만

Posted by starlea on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

오가닉인데다가 맛도 좋고 가격도 저렴해서 좋네요~ 머핀이나 파운드 케익 만들때 정말 좋아요!!! 자세한 히뷰. (detail review; http://j_nature.blog.me/20170558110 )

King Arthur is the Best Flour

Posted by BigNanc on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

King Arthur is the only flour I use. We bake pizza every Friday and I love to use a flour that is healthy. Try it, you won't be sorry!

White Whole Wheat Flour

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's not a contradiction in terms. This doesn't quite taste like white flour in bread, but it is certainly milder and more palatable than red (normal) whole wheat, and I'd recommend it to anyone wanting variety or just less "strong" wholegrain breads.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I usually purchase Bob's Red Mill Flour but it was sold out and I couldn't wait. This is also an excellent product. It is nice to have another option.

Great Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I make an Italian bread with this and oat flour.Very good everytime.

1 2