Fast Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

At the first sign of impending migraine, a spray of King Bio and Vitamin B2 does the trick. It may take a few more sprays, but it keeps the process in check! Relieved in Texas

really does work & well+++++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product for one of my grand daughters,who was having so much trouble with those bad headaches. She told us that this is a fast acting remedy. We love IHERB & continue to enjoy the products & fast service. God bless= Bob & Charlotte Wyatt,Hotsprings, Arkansas

not so much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This seemed to work the first time I used it, but it has not helped with subsequent migraines. Homeopathics, in general, do not work well for me. I do better with herbs, specifically, Jarrow Cox2Tame helps decrease the intensity and Planetary Herbals Feverfew also helps. Also 2 Nature's Way Ginger capsules and Natural Factors RxOmega 3 Fish Oil will decrease the severity.

AMAZING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I typically don't review products, but this is so amazing I had to share! I suffer from terrible migraine headaches that cause me to have ear and neck pain as well, and no over the counter pain relievers have helped. I tried this product this morning when I felt one of these headaches coming on, 1 dose initially and then when I still felt some discomfort another dose 30 minutes later, and I was so incredibly shocked... ALL my pain went away! And it stayed away! This is such a miracle for me.

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Stop suffering from migraines. I've tried lots of natural remedies and this product is quick and effective! I will never be without it!

Works Better Than Regular Headache Medication

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this migraine relief medicine! It takes away my headaches away in a timely manner, and I don't have to worry about putting something harmful in my body. It even helps my headaches caused by hormones (PMS!). I will continue to buy this medicine for sure!

Super Relief.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this spray for any kind of migraine....it works very well for us!

Does help!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does help, not always, but then I don't know what really causes migraine. The spray bottle makes it easy to take, which is great when have migraine.

Works About Half of Time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It seems to work best for tension migraines... does nothing for hormonal migraines.