No stink, no pain, and no warts. Sweet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Got rid of several smallish plantar warts in a couple weeks... I only used it topically, and I wasn't great about remembering to do it the recommended times a day, either, which is probably why I've got one left that's still greatly reduced and just needs more time (and consistency). But after seeing my progress, Hubby's giving it a try (and I'm going to be more diligent). I LOVE that not only does it work (for me), I don't have to smell like vinegar all day with this stuff - it's totally odorless. Like I said in the title, no stink, no pain, and no warts - I can't beat that

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband has tried many methods on a planter wart. I bought a bottle of Wart Free to give it a go, as anything is better than getting it burnt off. He used one whole bottle before we noticed a change. It took one month, then we notice it changing, getting softer, and gradually it has changed to normal skin. He is 1/3 through the 2nd bottle, but its been worth the effort. He spray into mouth 3 times a day and also one spray directly onto the wart.

This works! I'm so glad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It took about 4 -5 weeks, but this did remove 3 warts on my 9 year old son's foot. He only took it internally 2 - 3x a day. We even missed a couple days here and there. I did not want to use the wart remover in drug stores, as it was hard to keep a band aid on his foot (duck tape did not stick either) and I knew it would be a painful process for him if we went that route, especially with warts on the foot. This was literally pain free and they are totally gone! My son was impressed. I also felt this was good because it was most likely working on his immune system from within to heal the warts. I love homeopathy! It is amazing! Thank you so much King Bio! I definitely recommend, but give it a chance and be patient. Sometimes the pump spray doesn't work, but just keep pressing and overall it's fine. King Bio puts out some great products.

king bio homepathic, wart free

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's slow in working but it is shrinking some of my warts, especially on my nose. I have used it for about 2 weeks and it is working.

Worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I applied it to the skin and took it orally and and the plantar warts dislodged to the root. With that being said I was taking shark liver oil and cats claw to get immune level up. The remedy seem to apply the impetus for the immune system to do thing.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product definitely works. After using it about 2 weeks (3 times daily internal and 1 time daily external) my warts just disappeared in one night. Just imagine one day you have warts next day you wake up and you dont have them anymore. I was also using some supplements for my immunity .. maybe it could help too.

Didn't help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tried using on plantar and taking orally 3X/day. No change except being relieved of eleven dollars. YMMV. (Your milage may vary - hopefully for the better)

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product! Really does work! I haven't been using it that long and my wart has started to dry and shrink already! I spray it in my mouth and on the wart directly. Tried everything to get rid of the wart, even apple cider vinegar, so glad I found this. Great stuff! And it's flavourless :)

Didn't seem to make much difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried this first and it didn't seem to help all that much. I then tried Heel BHI Thuja Forte and it worked much better.

Homeopathic waste of time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this product orally and on the affected area only to see no results. Alternativly I used Apple Cider and a freezing technique which helped. Don't waste your money on this treatment, it's just water in a bottle.

1 2