Does what it says!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just got this product today and tried it out immediately. I am super impressed with this product because for once I've found a product that does what it says and it worked right away! I did not have to put an excessive amount of product in my hair for it to work (two quarter sized globs). My hair is coily 4b hair type and I am transitioning from relaxed hair to natural. Because I've had relaxed hair most of my life I had forgotten how to care for my hair in its natural state. Well this product will be key to my maintenance because it elongates the coils so that it is easy to comb and does not hurt or snap when combing. Go ahead and try it, iherb has the best price around.

Plus d'étoiles !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Si c'était possible, je doublerais les étoiles. Ce produit a littéralement changé mes boucles ! Je l'utilise en leave-in et quelle douceur... Je suis 3A/B et ma fille est 1A, nous l'utilisons toutes deux.

i dont leave reviews, but i HAVE to this time

Posted by j-pack on Mar 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I never really cared that much about my hair. That's the reason I've been brushing it with normal brushes my whole life, just destroying my natural curl pattern. But as I'm getting older I've decided to start taking better care of my hair, and have at least tried brushing my hair using only my fingers, as I was told to do to protect my curl pattern. I would have to say my curl pattern is maybe type 3b/c, just taking a shot in the dark. I would never in a million years be able to get through my hair using only my fingers. it's impossible. Especially after sleeping on it all night. I put this stuff in as soon as I got it this morning after showering. Within 15 seconds my fingers were gliding through my knot free hair. It's absolutely insane. as im living in japan right now it helps that shipping is crazy cheap. thank you, iherb, for my soft, knot free curls!

muy buen producto

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Al comprarlo pensé que sería más o menos del montón, pero me he llevado una grata sorpresa. Tengo mucho pelo, seco, muy rizado y que se enreda muy, muy fácilmente; por lo que siempre suelo usar mucha cantidad de productos acondicionadores y emplear mucho tiempo para acomodar mínimamente el pelo. Este producto es distinto, cunde mucho y solo se necesita una pequeña cantidad, tiene un poder desenredante excepcional (mucho mayor que productos cargados de siliconas), no tiene un olor muy fuerte, desliza bien, no reseca, no apelmaza...; además, al ser tan efectivo, se ahorra tiempo y acabas con el pelo enseguida. Ha sido todo un acierto que volveré a comprar seguro.

Not that useful

Posted by Cecilisabeth on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

+: At first when I've used it I haven't see who it help to detangle. But after trying it diferently it has work. You need to use it on soaking wet hair just as soon as you get out of the shower, like that you can use less product. -: It do not make that much of difference... I mean, you can use a conditionner to detangle your hair, I don't see the utility of this product, personally, and I have 4B/C kinky/curly black afro hair. The only good things about it is that it's all natural, but it don't make my hair moisturise, I can't use it just like that, do not make it soft or anything and, it is so pricy for what it is! So I don't recommand it.

Good leave in,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like it, love the smell. It reminds me of Pina Coladas. It works for me when my hair is damp (I think that's part of the directions, but I don't remember). It curls the hair, but also dries it out.

Very good!

Posted by felininho on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really nice smell and very good detangler for my 34/ 3b hair. I'll buy again.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Amazing for defining my wavy hair, depending on what I use it can go almost totally straight, this brings it into full curly territory. Moisturizes adequately too, worth the price for sure.

Great leave-in

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really the best leave-in conditioner for me! Very nice smell, perfect detangler, not sticky or greasy. Works wonders in my curly hair- would buy this over and over again

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would like to thank iherb it was the first product i ordered from them, i saw this product on you tube and i wanted to try it but unfortunately we dont have it in australia, i made some research online and found iherb website and their shipping was very affordable . I placed my order and received it . I just love this product and the smell is so nice. I had heat damage and my curly hair would not curl back. As soon as i used this product my hair was so curly and no frizz at all. I ordered more bottles from iherb