Preserved with phenoxyethanol

Posted by Reviewer2485398 on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would like to be able to give this product a proper review, but it does not list the preservative. When I received my order I learned through the odor of phenoxyethanol and from another source that this is their preservative. This preservative makes my skin itchy and I would not have bough the product if it were listed on the ingredients as it should be. If large amounts of glycerin make your hair look wet or stringy, this product will do the same.

Love this gel

Posted by ohlalala on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am 2a wavy hair / very coarse which is thick diameter of the strand with low porosity. Doing CG methood. ( using Deva curl no poo and one condition or as I am. Kinky curly come cleano) My hair getting fuller and thick since the CG and no more hair dryer. However it's so difficult to get wave like 1day. But this serum is work well with my 2nd day hair. I spray 2-3 time on my palm and little bit water mixed Then apply on my hair. I get very nice wave back. Iherb's price is pretty good!

POOR

Posted by 5435551792042384603 on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it's smell awful, plus it doesn't do much for my curly hair

Works perfectly

Posted by 5759504094083615462 on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a 2C-3A curly girl living in a hard water city and I love this product. It does leave my hear a bit crunchy but nothing than a crunch won't move away. I don't use it regurlarly, when I don't use Spiral Sprits I use The Incredible Curls from Jane Carter. Will purchase again when finish this bottle.

¡ESTUPENDO!

Posted by 5267457864281403045 on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es un producto realmente eficaz para reactivar los rizos. Lo utilizo al día siguiente de lavarlo, cuando el rizo está menos definido y cuando tiene frizz. Es realmente bueno. deja el rizo marcado pero muy natural. Lo recomiendo.

Buen activador de rizos

Posted by 4831519005921641523 on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El producto sorprende mucho ya que en principio tiene aspecto de gomina pero no acartona los rizos en absoluto, al contrario los modela muy bien y los deja muy suaves

Yumm

Posted by 5577656666155984965 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and makes my hair look fantastic!

Nice for styling.

Posted by MissEC on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thought this would soften my hair but it didn't; however, it is a very good styling product; dries quite quickly with no white residue.

Nice aroma

Posted by 5463592226368188359 on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product for curly hair, great aroma too!

good

Posted by 5344330911426459741 on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

transparent ne laisse donc pas de résidu, par contre l'odeur moyen

1 2