Preserved with phenoxyethanol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would like to be able to give this product a proper review, but it does not list the preservative. When I received my order I learned through the odor of phenoxyethanol and from another source that this is their preservative. This preservative makes my skin itchy and I would not have bough the product if it were listed on the ingredients as it should be. If large amounts of glycerin make your hair look wet or stringy, this product will do the same.

Love this gel

Posted by ohlalala on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am 2a wavy hair / very coarse which is thick diameter of the strand with low porosity. Doing CG methood. ( using Deva curl no poo and one condition or as I am. Kinky curly come cleano) My hair getting fuller and thick since the CG and no more hair dryer. However it's so difficult to get wave like 1day. But this serum is work well with my 2nd day hair. I spray 2-3 time on my palm and little bit water mixed Then apply on my hair. I get very nice wave back. Iherb's price is pretty good!

Works perfectly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a 2C-3A curly girl living in a hard water city and I love this product. It does leave my hear a bit crunchy but nothing than a crunch won't move away. I don't use it regurlarly, when I don't use Spiral Sprits I use The Incredible Curls from Jane Carter. Will purchase again when finish this bottle.

POOR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it's smell awful, plus it doesn't do much for my curly hair

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff! Perfect for my daughter's hair after she has slept on her curls to bring back their bounce.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for second day hair... I love how quickly my curls coil back to shape after a little of this product. Definitely continue purchasing.

The best gel ever !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the third time that I buy this gel, it is the best for my hair ( I have curly hair ) I love the smell and the effect on my hair. The best thing with this gel is that the INCI is perfect only good stuff in it. I LOVE IT.

Yumm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and makes my hair look fantastic!

¡ESTUPENDO!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es un producto realmente eficaz para reactivar los rizos. Lo utilizo al día siguiente de lavarlo, cuando el rizo está menos definido y cuando tiene frizz. Es realmente bueno. deja el rizo marcado pero muy natural. Lo recomiendo.

Buen activador de rizos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El producto sorprende mucho ya que en principio tiene aspecto de gomina pero no acartona los rizos en absoluto, al contrario los modela muy bien y los deja muy suaves

1 2 3