thanks for having this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy and grateful that I-herb finally has this Kinki-Curly line. I had heard a lot about it ,but just didn't have a chance to buy it anywhere in Japan. After I tried the KNOT TODAY moisturizer on my daughters curly hair, I had to admit that I would never use any other product I had bought before and just throw them away. This is exactly what I was looking for: the hair stays soft on touch and doesn't have that oily look ,which many other detanglers would give. After I apply KNOT TODAY I use this kinky-curly Tiny Twirls curling styler, which is also fantastic. Curling custard seemed to be too heavy for my girls fine Caucasian hair .

Great for combination type natural curly hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many hair products that promise to do many things for naturally curly hair...and many just disappoint. What I like about this product is it didn't weigh down my curls, it didn't make my hair look oily or wet. It didn't feel stiff. It is a nice light hold and yes, it does smell good. Also, it didn't make my scalp flake from using it (sometimes products like styling foam or mousses do this). I have a combination group of curls (2a in the back and underneath and 3a around my face), so it looks nice on fine hair and always helps with the frizz. I am glad I tried it and I was sold base on the other reviewers, too.

biracial hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great for biracial hair and taming frizzies. use sparingly--too much can make hair crunchy like a gel would. a little dot of this keeps hair soft but has great hold.

Best styling product for my 20 month old

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My biracial duaghter has 3b type hair, so it's very curly and hard to detangle. It also frizzes very easily. I love this stuff. It goes on easily, and it's not sticky at all. It moisturizes, and it give her hair a light hold.

Thanks for selling this product!

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This styler is the best hair product I purchased in 2012. My hair with this styler in it is wavy and smooth but not heavy, I have got several compliments about my hair. And the gorgeous smell!

Super produit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Je l'utilise sur mon fils de 8mois qui a les cheveux de type 3c. il est top et très doux et démêle très bien à tel point que je lui démêle les cheveux avec les doigts. Peut s'utiliser en no-poo

ריח מדהים

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

well the only thing I don't like is the smell. too strong for me, and I don't like the smell of coconut. other than that it's great solution for curly hair. especially on buisy mornings when you need to make your child's hair real quickly.

More watery than I was expecting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Probably ok with thin hair on children, but I didn't realise it was for little ones, so purchased it for myself. I have naturally curly hair which needs a sticky product to hold the curl and this one just moisturises, rather than styles.

1 2