Delicious cookies

Posted by alvinlky on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This biscuit is delicious, best with a cup of coffee.

Finding a great gluten free cookie is rare

Posted by zoeblessing on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried various gluten free cookies, and more often than not, I tend to end up disappointed. The texture is often too cake-like, too grainy, or just plain weird. But these cookies are great! They are lighter and more airy than most cookies in general, and are quite crisp to the bite (and therefore more breakable, I think), but once you get munching, the texture is wonderfully even, and the flavor is spot on. There are just the right amount of chocolate chips, making this just as good as any wheat-based chocolate chip cookie. And if you compare the price of other gluten-free products (which tend to gouge you, especially Glutino!) this one is a great deal. The only thing I would change is the sweetness - a little less sugar would've been ideal. Great for sweet-toothed individuals, but not for those who prefer a little less.

Love love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste is great, price is great! This is our family staple.

Fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am brand new to being gluten-free and while I hope to eventually bake cookies and treats, I wanted something to munch on immediately. I didn't want to feel deprived now that I can no longer eat gluten-containing regular cookies. I cannot compare them to any other gluten-free cookies, but I can tell you that these are great even compared to "regular" cookies! One reviewer mentioned that they are like another main brand of regular cookies, and they are right. Now I wish I'd ordered more than I did because I'm almost out. Fortunately, the kids haven't discovered them yet!

addicted to this

Posted by cherylinechua on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

been buying this everything i place order on iherb becos i just love these cookies!

Yummy

Posted by naebob on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like these, I didn't realize they were made by kinnikinnick otherwise I would have just went and bought them locally... but great cookie!

GlutenFree has never tasted so good

Posted by SugarQueen on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

True to the last crumb!:)

not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

kids didn't like them - no one ate them after irst try

Gluten free cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been purchasing these cookies direct from iherb sense Whole Foods inventory became unreliable. I have a dear friend that happens to be Autistic and loves the cookies.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yummy and lightly,, good choice if you are chocolate chip cookies addiction

1 2 3