Great for making your own liquid hand soap

Posted by 5370423810593014994 on Jul 15, 2016

I've been making liquid hand soap by grating a bar of this into 3L of boiling water, adding essential oils, and leaving it to set for 3 days. It doesn't have the same consistency as regular hand soap, it's a bit more like a gel but it does the trick and at a fraction of the price! My flatmates and I are all vegan and vegan hand soaps are seriously expensive so this has meant big savings for us! If you're thinking of doing the same, I recommend also buying some coco care lavender oil while you're doing your iherb order.

Lovely

Posted by 4940105893794484183 on Jun 17, 2015

This soap is beautiful, I bought it for an ingredient in home made laundry - which works great - but it's also a really nice bath soap. It goes a bit fast but it's totally worth it. Makes your skin feel soft and not tight at all. I love it.

Kirk's fragrance free soap

Posted by 5160108184943548307 on May 03, 2015

Love that we found the fragrance free soap on your site. Will purchase from now on from you. Thank you!

Leaves you squeaky clean

Posted by 5507167383992949867 on Apr 27, 2015

This is a drying soap that will leave you squeaky clean. Because it is drying, I do not recommend it in winter in cold climates. I recommend it for Spring, Summer and Fall though. It is somewhat irritating to sensitive skin, so keep that in mind if you want to shave with it. Thorough rinsing removes any residual burning after shaving. Note that the Fragrance Free is less irritating than the regular scented. For winter soap, or possibly shaving if the burning bothers you, I recommend Dr. Bronner's Unscented Baby-Mild Castile Bar Soap. This soap has no burning at all and is not drying, but does not get you squeaky clean either.

Great- truly fragrance free

Posted by 5531686393307120072 on Apr 06, 2015

gentle enough on my sensitive skin. No scent. Great product.

Fragrance Free truly!

Posted by joseph921 on Aug 19, 2016

I have allergies to fragrances....since using this soap the past 1+ year, I've had zero sniffle and stuffy noses....it's fragrance free and lathers great! Thanks iherb!

Good soap, but sometimes I find the fragranced version inside the fragrance free wrapping.

Posted by 5201676548047588874 on Jun 11, 2016

I've been ordering this soap regularly for a while now, and most of the time it's the fragrance free soap I receive. Unfortunately, three times in a row now, I've received the fragranced version inside the fragrance free wrapping. Contacted iHerb about it twice, and they would escalate it, but apparently nothing came of it, so I'm just going to go with the castile soap from Kiss my face from now on.

Very harsh soap

Posted by Reviewer2219064 on Sep 21, 2014

I purchased this because I couldn't get the fragrance free goat's milk soap I usually buy. My husband has sensitive skin, and it made him itch terribly - and we live in a humid climate. I tried it and it made my skin feel burned. I absolutely do NOT recommend and will never purchase again.

Our #1 Cleaner

Posted by 4789008319956608601 on Dec 15, 2015

We use this in the shower, and to clean just about everything. Great for cleaning leather and even to clean greasy dishes. Love that it is all natural. The lather is fantastic.

Great clean product

Posted by missgreennz on Aug 03, 2015

It's good for daily cleaning purpose.

1 2 3