Great for gut dysbiosis!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did a lot of research on enzymes and their role in bacteria biofilms. I had a stubborn gut infection that just wouldn't go away - even with antibiotics. So, I added this to my protocol and I was successfully able to reduce the numbers with this stuff and other natural substances designed to kill gram negative and positive bacteria. I highly recommend it if you're having trouble with any kind of infection.

Medicalinsider

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good combination of fibrinolytic and other enzymes. I use this product as well as Interfase Plus. Both are excellent. Would recommend this product for removing intestinal and systematic biofilms caused by yeasts, parasites and bacteria.

Mis defensas están mejor.../ My defenses are better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sufro de Enfermedad de Lyme Crónica y mi sistema inmune está muy debilitado. Desde que lo tomo no he sufrido ninguna infección adicional. Funciona. I suffer from Chronic Lyme Disease and my immune system is very weak. Since I take it I have not suffered any further infection. Works

Overprice product-Kirkman can do better!

Posted by HealthyPill on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There are other products that will do the same things to break down wall of dysbiosis like candex, digestive enzyme, etc. I find this product is overprice. Nonetheless, it is pretty good product sincee it has many different type of enzymes to fight dysbiosis.

Well worth the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Researched this to help kill overgrowth of specific bacteria and restore GIT balance. Very friendly on the gut. Definately worth the price/purchase

Speedy delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First time we've tried this product. Too early to comment on effectiveness. Fast delivery. Thank you!

Biofilm

Posted by LouLou on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this with Candex to help break up biofilm. Hard to say how well it works with this type of thing as I am just trying to cover all bases and get rid of my GERD and digestive issues once and for all. It does seem quite good I usually try to look in the toiletbowl to see if there is any film which seems to float on the surface to show that it is working which it is. I take more than the recommended dose and it doesnt seem to hurt.

Works ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tried for intestinal parasite infection. Felt the effect when taking. Effect was similar to taking probiotics. Useful, but for the price, is not as cost effective as probiotics.