OK toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Toner has a mild scent, the skin is not burning after using it. I wish it did not have a spray function; I do not like spraying my face or pad.

nice

Posted by LauraLeonard on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my 12 year old son who has some acne. He likes it & he's a redhead & it isn't bothering his skin.

Kiss My Face

Posted by mermaidbananax on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First, I absolutely love the citrus smell of this toner. I'm a huge grapefruit fan so receiving a spritz of grapefruit-y water to the face after washing my face is wonderful. Second, I can't contribute all the credit to this toner as I use a variety of products in the morning and at night, however with this toner's help the quality of my skin has vastly improved.

Antioxidant Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good toner with natural good smell.

I just love this toner ***

Posted by LadyAly on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good packaging, great product. Easily lifts away all the days dirt & impurities. smells fresh, feels clean... I have just ordered Kiss my face, exfoliating face wash, cant wait to use these together for a more thorough clean (I will review that product after I have used it but the toner.. I JUST LOVE IT!)

Great!

Posted by Flicka on May 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely and refreshing. I like the scent. Use it after washing my face as a toner and in the office as a refreshing mist during work.

genial!! Buen tono

Posted by iherbaddictblogspot on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Agradable olor, pero no he notado mas cambio en mi piel, solo que necesito menos hidratante que de costumbre EDITO: tras usarlo mas tiempo me he dado cuenta que mi piel tiene otra luminosidad, esta como mas hidratada. Lo volvere a comprar seguro

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much. I`m going to buy again.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it! The citrus smell makes me feel so fresh :)

very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the scent is amazing (i am a serious citrus-holic) and the application is super-easy. great pick-me up after removing makeup.

1 2 3