Does what it says...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It definitely gave me body, but moreover, it moisturized my curls and left them really defined. Usually conditioners that promise volume don't offer enough moisture, but not so with this conditioner. It's really great!

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Now Foods Berry Full Conditioner, but this is way better. It costs more, but I can use alot less, and my hair is softer, shinier and fuller.

One of my favorites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's perfect when used with the shampoo of the same line. My hair is soft and with more volume.

Great for fine hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE the smell of this! It is great for my fine/thin hair and does;nt weigh it down. I wash it every other day and it does'nt get greasy in between washings but moistuizes it plenty.

A good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, good quality conditioner, it does the trick.

Good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has good smell. This feel is watery than others

No volume

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have not noticed any more volume with my hair and I wasn't asking for a lot of volume.

Works great!

Posted by huck03 on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works well on fine hair, rated as low toxicity in EWG's Skin Deep database, great price on iHerb, and my daughter loves the smell! Win/win!

Asian review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i use it together with AVAOLO organics biotin B complex thickening shampoo, it changes my hair texture to spiky. I believe it increase the hair strength thus spiking it up naturally. I think the best thing is would be that it is natural.

leaves my hair soft

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Apr 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this my self, I have med length hair medium thickness and this leaves my hair soft and shiny.

1 2