Very effective for pimples and acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This acne gel is one of the best I have tried and it is not drying which is a plus point. Whenever I have a pimple or I feel an acne coming up I will put the gel directly on the spot a few times a day after washing my face and the pimple or acne will become smaller. Previous products I have used tend to make my skin peel. There is a very strong smell of tea tree essential oil which is fine as I don't mind it at all.

effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

effective without drying out my skin

Not just a pretty face ;)

Posted by 6apollonia6 on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this gel to use for the occasional blemish, but have found that the essential oils have such a strong effect that they are calming, as well as soothing for headaches and sinus trouble. I even put a little on my son to help him sleep peacefully at night.

Soothing but ineffective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This gel felt soothing but unfortunately that's all it did for me. It feels comforting when first applied but using it every morning and evening has not improved existing redness or pimples, hasn't shrunk them down. reduced the amount or prevented any from showing up. This product has done nothing to improve the look of my skin. It's also very runny so you can't use it for spot treatment very well.

Effective

Posted by Shelrose on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gentle formula. Skin tightens but doesn't burn.

Kiss My Face, break Out Botanical Acne Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The gel is not suitable to apply on entire face as the skin will dry out and feel very tight, only can apply to acne area.

Good for acne skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Calming gel

I like it

Posted by SvitlanaMaliuha on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this gel for spot treatment. It helps with pimples and heal spots. And it smells like something I had when I was a teenager - really gentle smell. And for me a little goes a long way. I use tiniest amount for several spots (and if I have one I look if my husband needs treatment))

effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very effective yet gentle on skin. you will feel slightly tight on the skin but its much better than the over the counter chemical which dried up your skin and the skin will eventualyl peeled off. this one works fine for me and my hubby.

Very effective pimple cream

Posted by PatWong on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective pimple cream I've ever used. It smells so natural and goes a long way. Acne immediately dries up after 2 days or so.

1 2