Good effect still there`s a "but"

Posted by FalseUnicorn on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I started using this serum I could really see the change after two or three days, my skin was getting brighter. Still I don`t like the way it looks on my face, gets pretty greasy even though my skin usually behaves very well, so now I use it only in the evening. Anyway, it`s a good product for a reasonable price, it actually works. Btw, I`ve contacted KMF, they say that the date on the tube is a production date and it has a two year shelf life from that day.

Superb!

Posted by Reviewer1730565 on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since i started using Kiss my face cleanser, antioxidant spray, serum and moisturizer (1month ago), I have received compliments on my skin, and people are amazed to hear my age - I love it!!

It is perfect!!

Posted by Reviewer3345651 on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Light weight, smells like fresh lemon, though nice and light smell. Leaves skin tight and fresh. Perfect indeed

I like it!!!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Whey Cool! Well absorbed and leaves no stickiness. Very happy, I'll try again!

Brightens complexion

Posted by sonora on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gave my skin the proverbial 'glow' in less than two weeks. Light texture, nice citrusy scent. Will keep buying.

nothing too special

Posted by peachy on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a nice serum for night time, but I didn't find that it did anything special for my skin.

good!

Posted by Reviewer3316029 on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is very good

KMF C The Change

Posted by Reviewer1193411 on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

First time using it. So far, so good.

light and effective

Posted by Reviewer2314959 on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i have been using this serum for a year now. i like it because it is light that i can always spread on my face easily. smells very refreshing too. it tends to empty out little fast, but i will be sticking to it for a while longer; because the whole synergy of the ingredients seems to work well for me and i like the price iherb offers much better than in wholefoods.

Kiss My Face, C The Change, Serum Ester C, 1 fl oz Great Prodctu

Posted by Reviewer2747140 on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like Kiss My Face C along with many of their other facial prodcuts. I think they are reasonable in price and Kiss My Face does an amazing job of keeping my face clean without drying it out. Kiss My Face products also have NO harmful chemicals that can make your body sick. So, I will continue to use Kiss My Face Facial Products.

1 2 3