Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3129423 on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this lotion. I like the organic smell, and it balances my skin very effectively, moisturizing without being oily. The bottle is travel size, but I will definitely re-order.

OK folks. This brand has changed its quality!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to use this cream and then received several which did not work! They were runny and the cream stayed white on my skin. It would not be absorbed. I was disappointed, returned the product and did not get good service from KMF. So, I have discontinued using it. I was a loyal Kiss My Face fan and some of their products i will get, but not this one. It doesn't smell good anymore either. What a shame. I miss the old product it used to be.

Best I've Found Yet

Posted by 5579375823437843752 on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Because I have very sensitive skin, I have had difficulty finding body products without ingredients that adversely affect me. This is one of two that works for me. When the other was discontinued, it took alot of research to find a suitable relacement, but this one is every bit as good! Thank you for making it available.

I'm a fan

Posted by Reviewer1161746 on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love "Kiss My Face" products. Wish this creme was a little lighter for day time. Have used it sparingly for daytime but, really enjoy putting it on at night.

Kiss My Face

Posted by YuliaBlum on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good and smell is nice. a little bit thick for very hot summer i think, but i like it, and there is no any appearence of acne on the skin, after using of this cream, that is very good.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2381837 on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have the SPF 15 version. Very light. Not greasy. Goes on smooth. Perfect size for traveling. It's organic so I know my face is being treated well. No allergic reactions.

The best facial cream ever

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best facial creme I have ever tried. Smells great, has a nice consistency, and does not make the skin oily. Perfect for my combination skin. SPF 15 is great too. Should be bigger though.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This creme is very lightweight on the skin which makes it an easy everyday moisturizer. I use it right after washing my face in the morning The spf is a huge bonus!

Kiss my face anytime

Posted by Reviewer2997786 on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it will continue using it hopefully will rejuvenate me soon. Could have more quantity for its price.