Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I recently had to change out 99% of my skin care products because they started testing on animals to gain access to the Chinese market. I used a lot of clarins, but they went out the window. So i started the search for new, cruelty free products. And I found this stuff. I'm sorry I didn't find it sooner. It does a great job without stripping your skin, smells divine, and you only need a tiny amount each time so it lasts forever. I have even bought a tube to give to my best friend as she faces the same change over that I have.

great product and non-drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As my 15 year old's skin is acne-prone but has a tendency to dryness, I was looking for an acne skin cleanser that was non-drying. This product does not have harsh ingredients and is gentle and hydrating with a pleasant smell and so does not irritate already-sensitive skin. I highly recommend it.

Bubblegum :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser smells like bubblegum, and does not dry out your skin. Love it!

A tad dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found this cleanser a tad dry for my face.

An old favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice, cleanses well without foaming. Just wish it was cheaper.

kiss my face clean for a day creamy face cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

takes off makeup well, pleasant scent and not too oily would recommend it to older women like me who might have sensitive skin

so - so

Posted by LovelyHoney on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like that it is very mild, so mild that it doesn't irritate or dry out the skin. But it is too watery and I felt like I needed more of the product so it didn't last me a long time. I pretty much felt like it didn't do anything for my skin, just a little bit better than water.

Suitable for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like it because it could clean well without making the skin tight and dry. It doesn't have foam.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Does a great job. Will reorder

Nice creamy texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the creamy, silky texture of this cleanser. Cleans well without drying, leaving skin nice and supple. It's slightly difficult to rinse off, so takes a little longer to wash off than other cleansers.

1 2