Help

Best natural eye cream I have used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several natural eye creams, but this is the best I have used. No, my dark circles have not been eliminated, but I have given up on the dream that there is an eye cream out there that will ever do that. This eye cream moisturizes my eyes, contains natural ingredients, and works just as well if not better than better known brands.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am 58 years old and enjoy using Kiss My Face Eyewitness. It is smooth and light, leaving no residue. I have minimal wrinkles around my eyes. I also use it on my forehead and in the crease from my nose to my lips. This product as well as Kiss My Face Under Age Ultra Hydrating Moisturizer are the first facial products I have used that do NOT give my periodic little itches on my face. NO itching... no parabens. Great products.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this eye cream!! It doesn't fade dark circles or erase wrinkles but it's moisturizing without being too thick or gooping up under powder foundation. When I ran out and didn't use it for about a month I saw a few fine lines start to creap in until I bought and started using this again...the start of those thankfully faded away so now I won't be without this at all!!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

eye cream is very important, tory burch wallet

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

kiss my face,it's good for eyes,feel nice!

the perfect moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this how this cream glides on and doesn't leave a greasy feel. According to another web site that judges products by purity and toxic chemical content, this cream is a winner, with natural ingredients, and nothing to harm your skin. I gives me peace of mind putting it on a delicate area.

pure and good

Posted by Skybeam on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Matches my skin, moisturizes nicely. Can't see a difference in fine lines.

No Results Yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not very excited about this eye cream. If I use it at night, I wake up and my eyes are extremely puffy. During the day, my eyes tear up. That's the only results I'm getting.

Love it

Posted by missgreennz on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The texture is good, not oily. I did feel the muscle around my eyes a bit firmer

这款眼霜不油腻,非常好用!