Help

alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

refreshing but wont order again once it's finished as Kiss my face lotions are ranked very low on the EWG database. Dr. Bronner's and Badger are much healthier options.

טוב

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

קניתי אותו בגלל הרכיבים הטבעיים. הקרם נעים, עם ריח מנטה מרענן, נמרח נעים, נספג במהירות ומשאיר הרגשה מקררת בגלל המנטה.

Peppermint? Where

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I thought the peppermintfeeling would be very nice on my working feets. But I diden feel the peppermint cooling what so ever. Disapointed. The creame wasent any good either.

very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Rather thick and nutritive, smells like mint bubble gum.

very soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my dad's feet become soft now

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, easy to apply, but greasy. It covers my feet with an oily film, which I personally do not like. If you are looking for a light refreshing cream - try another one.

NIce texture, good effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wish this were a larger quantity. Just the coolest, smoothest, sexiest foot massage.

great feet moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I work on the field wearing work boots every day, so my feet suffer a lot. I have been rubbing this foot creme some nights and I've found that my feet are more moisturized and the minty feeling is very nice to go to sleep after a long and hard day.

Works Well & Smells Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When used regularly this creme in combination with the foot scrub has restored my once scruffy & scaley feet to smooth & crack free. I apply it daily after scrubbing in the shower. The peppermint scent is just right & achieved with extracts/oils rather than chemical fragrance.

very good