Quality Line of Skin Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this line of skin care, I can actually pronounce the names of the ingredients! Love the fact that Kiss My Face uses natural ingredients. This is a good creme, but I do like the "Under Age Ultra Hydrating Moisturizer" a little better (same company). It is slightly more emollient, and I love the faint scent of roses. Overall, Kiss My Face is a winner!

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i loyally use kiss my face vit C serum and received the intensive repair night creme initially as a sample. i loved the sample. but when i got your full size product- it was not the same. i noticed the manufacture date was back in '08- so truthfully i feel the product was old. Consequently, i was not pleased.

KMF Intensive Repair Night Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the results. My face is lubricated but not oily or geasy. My skin shows some improvement which I expect will show more as I continue to use it

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin and am prone to allergies. There's something in here I reacted to, so I only used it once. Texture and absorbency is pretty good. Smell is not very pleasant. Quantity in the tube is very small considering the price. Disappointing purchase.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Light and not greasy. Goes on smoothly. Perfect size for travel. No allergic reaction.

NIght Cream