Too runny.

Posted by Reviewer2516828 on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I won't buy this again. It's very runny and falls off of the toothbrush. The kids don't seem to like the flavor, either.

Difficult lid to open

Posted by Reviewer1271162 on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I buy this because I can't find any similar product with fluoride that is not too spicy for kids. However the green lid drives me crazy, it's very hard to open and breaks off. So we unscrew it every time. Since this is a product for kids it should be easy to open!

don't really like it!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son refused to use it because of very strong smell.

Nice toothpaste

Posted by odereviews on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting toothpaste. I wish they would make the same stuff for adults. Kids absolutely love this. This also has the coolest looking toothpaste tube and package. :) I'm surely gonna check other kiss my face products.

it must taste good...

Posted by Reviewer2153399 on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

... since our son just wants to suck it off the toothbrush instead of brush with it. Yes, it has flouride, but no other colorings/flavors/fillers. We use an ittybitty amount, so this tube has lasted well over a year. I should start using it up myself before it expires!

Great taste

Posted by 4970366523352604365 on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids love it. Have been using this for 3 years +. Felt much safer to give them natural products then your every day counter product for the little ones. They love this favor most, tried 5 other brands or so, but this is the only one they keep coming back to. Only down side is, is it is watery, and I wish they can change the design of the cap, so it doesn't break often, and seeming a lot of wastage, it is hardly a paste, more of a water gel, so, it will have a lot of product on the cap everytime you open it. Would be better if the product could be opened from top.

הילדים לא אהבו את הטעם וגם אנחנו

Posted by 4783296429994217255 on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

סירבו להשתמש

Happy toddler is happy

Posted by 5073555907687218554 on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

She loves this toothpaste (2 years old), asks to brush her teeth more than twice a day (with paste!).

great

Posted by 4810875732275727617 on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great

Nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter likes this toothpaste very much, it has nice flavor and taste. Will buy again

1 2