Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years, it's a great product. I had tried many different health food store deodorants before this one and none were good-then I found Kiss My Face,it works and I live in Florida and the summers here are boiling! My husband uses the unscented version and really likes it.

It works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In one sentence: it works!!! I tried tons of natural deodorants, even the homemade recipe with baking soda+coconut oil (too iritating after a while). But this one, I'm on my 4th bottle and I LOVE it. It works well, does not stain clothes, does not smells awkward, and I do not smell a tiny bit even by next morning. It actually works better than any chemical drugstore antiperspirant I ever tried. I love the fact that it does not get my clothes to smell either. I even bought some for family and friends!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works just as well as other liquid rock types. Lavender scent is mild and noticeable only when you first apply it. Will buy again.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good. the smell is not strong. love it. planning to buy it again.

Smells so fresh and does not burn the skin!

Posted by forestcall on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product! I love the way it does not burn my skin and keeps me smelling fresh!

Keeps my dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I originally switched to Kiss My Face to avoid aluminum. Now it use it because it keeps my dry in the Florida sun and is never irritating even right after shaving.

Very nice smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like it. But my city is very hot. So I'll try winter time again.

Really does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily-- it keeps me dry and odor free. The application is easy, clear, and fast drying.

A deodorant that really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Finally a deodorant that really does the job!!

Great deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this Kiss My Face deodorant, it smells wonderful and is free of harmful chemicals such as aluminum. Is also very effective.